Pacific Islands Development Bank (PIDB) is a regional development finance institution with headquarters in Guam. Information about PIDB are available on the bank’s website, www.pacificidb.com.
A regional development bank with financing in Guam, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Chuuk, Kosrae, Pohnpei, Marshall Islands, and Yap is seeking qualified applicants for the following position:
- Maintain current loan portfolio and develop new clients and business opportunities.
- Structure, underwrite and present loan requests in accordance with loan policies and procedures.
- Lead loan department in meeting annual loan goals and targets.
- Maintain a quality loan portfolio and meet loan delinquency goals.
- Negotiate loan terms and conditions and structure and structure credits.
- Utilize sales expertise to build a portfolio of prospective clients.
- Identify problem loans and recommend workout options.
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of bank loan products and services.
- Actively participate in networking functions and events to enhance the bank’s visibility in the market.
- Prepare required loan reports.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in lending preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills are needed to underwrite and monitor loans.
- Maintains an extensive understanding of loan products and services.
- Strong management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Goal oriented with a strong sales background.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates high ethical standards and personal integrity.
Salaries and Benefits: Attractive compensation and benefits package to be negotiated based on experience and qualifications.
Duty Station: Guam, U.S.A
How to Apply:
- You can pick up an application at our office Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m, or you can find it on our website under “How to Apply”.
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FILLABLE PDF APPLICATION FORM
- Submit application form to: Pacific Islands Development Bank FHB Building 400 Route 8, Suite 405 Mongmong, Guam 9691O
- Email completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline to submit application: Open until filled