Pacific Islands Development Bank (PIDB) is a regional development finance institution with headquarters in Guam. Information about PIDB are available on the bank’s website, www.pacificidb.com.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Assist in the carrying out of the administrative and operational functions of the bank.
- Maintain complete and accurate knowledge of the products, services, and jurisdictions of the bank and its members.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of Board meetings and other travel arrangements
- Organize and maintain administrative files and all storage facilities, including the records vault and all electronic media, removable or fixed.
- Updated and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain office supplies and coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
- Assist with duties in the course of regular business, as assigned by the president or another bank officer.
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense report
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as record keeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently or with others.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- High School degree; experience as an administrative assistant or office secretary will be a plus
Salaries and Benefits:
- Attractive compensation and benefits package to be negotiated based on experience and qualifications.
How to Apply:
You can pick up an application at our office Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., or you can find it on our website under “How to Apply” . CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FILLABLE PDF APPLICATION FORM
Submit application form to Pacific Islands Development Bank FHB Building 400 Route 8, Suite 405 Mongmong, Guam 96910 or Email the completed application to: email@example.com Deadline to submit application: Open until filled.
Pacific Islands Development Bank is an Equal Opportunity Lender, Provider and Employer