A regional development bank headquartered in Guam and providing lending services to communities across the North Pacific including the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands, Palau, Yap, Chuuk, Kosrae, Pohnpei, and the Marshall Islands, is seeking qualified applicants for the following position:
LOAN SERVICE SPECIALIST
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Maintain a quality loan portfolio and meet loan delinquency objectives, including working with the Loan Team in addressing problem loans and recommending workout options
- Communicate and correspond with borrowers regarding loan status, generate collection notices and letters, and work with designated collection attorneys.
- Assist the Loan Officer in meeting annual loan goals and targets, including maintaining the current loan portfolio and developing new clients and business opportunities
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of bank loan products and services
- Respond to initial inquiries about loan applications and pre-qualifications
- Assist in organizing, maintaining and updating credit files and records
- Actively participate in networking functions and events when assigned to enhance the bank’s visibility in the market
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
General Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in lending and/or collections preferred
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must be eligible to work in Guam and have a Guam driver’s license.
- Chuukese, or Kosraean, or Marshallese language speaker preferred.
- Computer skills required. Proficiency in spreadsheets and word processing applications preferred (i.e. Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Research and analytical skills preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Personable with strong management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates high ethical standards and personal integrity.
Salaries and Benefits:
Attractive compensation and benefits package to be negotiated based on experience and qualifications. Duty
How to Apply:
You can pick up an application at our office Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., or you can find it on our website under “How to Apply.” Submit a completed application together with your resume/CV and a copy of your government issued photo I.D. Up to three letters of recommendation from individuals that have worked with you are strongly recommended and encouraged to be submitted with an application packet.
Submit the application form to:
Pacific Islands Development Bank
Reflection Center 222 E. Chalan Santo Papa Street,
Suite 102 Hagatna, Guam 96910
OR Email completed application packet to: email@example.com
Deadline to submit the application: Open until January 31, 2024
Pacific Islands Development Bank is an Equal Opportunity Lender, Provider and Employer